Friday 3 October 2008

Welcome all

I have started this blog having not found the answers to the cricketing questions of the day. I am a 606er and more recently on c-m-s. I will hope to explore the pressing issues that our sport facess, issues that may not be explored elsewhere or may be but not as in depth as could be possible. In domestic cricket we have the Kolpak issue, I will look to explore some teams' performances with them and how much they actually contribute, and whether they are replaceable. On the international scene, there are consisitently issues with selection, and I can only hope to iron these out. I am open to criticism as all views will be my opinion and not necessarily the truth! At some point I hope to have mystery or guest bloggers from the cricketing forums I frequent.

I am a Northants fan and follow international cricket loosely, mostly India and England. I hope that I can be of some service to fans who are in my position!

No comments: